Scharf Hairtransplant Instruments takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. This policy discloses what information we gather about you when you visit www.scharfinstruments.com, or any other web site that Scharf Hairtransplant Instruments controls (“Website”) or when you buy products or services directly from us via the Web site or over the phone. It describes how we use your information and how you can control it.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you without your knowledge, and all such information is collected directly from you. We only collect data that users volunteer to provide to us by
• Subscribing to the Scharf Hairtransplant Instruments web site
• Registering for white papers, downloads or other events that Scharf Hairtransplant Instruments hosts.
• Voluntary registration in conjunction with a download
Through the “Contact Us” button on the Web site
• Buying directly from us via the Web site or by phone
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of
• Contacting you based on your request for information
• Fulfilling an order that you have placed with us
You can always contact us and instruct us to delete your personal information. You can unsubscribe from any marketing emails you may receive. Each email that is sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the Unsubscribe link at the end of any email.